Safe T Bunker Fuel Tank - Universal
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY!
A DEPOSIT OF 5% IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF PRE-ORDER.
THE BALANCE PLUS ANY SHIPPING FEES (IF APPLICABLE) WILL BE DUE AND COLLECTED WHEN THE PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE.
Safe T Fuel Bunker
- 12 gallon usable capacity.
- 4.5 gallons of internal storage space.
- Unsurpassed strength.
- Integrated electronic pump pushes over 2 gallons per minute.
- Spill proof fuel nozzle.
- Very safe.
- Made of cross-linked polymer, the same material used by the military on its tanks
- Easy to operate
- Hinged lid with open lock to prevent closing while pumping gas or storing objects.
- Lock ready lid for padlocks.
- Simple installation.
- Vehicle specific mounting for Polaris, Can-Am and Artic Cat.
- Universal fitment and mounting option for other makes and models.
Years of development, extensive testing and in-depth research has led to the Safe T Fuel Bunker. A 12 gallon gasoline transfer tank that mounts in the bed using UTV specific mounting hardware. The design of the Bunker and the hardware provide very secure and safe placement. Speaking of safe, the design of the Bunker and the fuel pump provide unparalleled gasoline safety, the fuel nozzle is spill proof which eliminates gasoline spilling onto the ground or into the UTV bed, Filling the tank at the gas station has also been made very safe with an internal fill spout that uses a click to latch fuel cap. These precautions were designed to eliminate any spilled gas while providing the owner/UTV operator with peace of mind. The internal gas pump pushes over 2 gallons a minute with a nozzle very similar to a gas station pump. The design makes refills fast, easy, clean and safe. The shape of the Bunker is designed to provide a sleek, aggressive look that fits perfectly into each UTV. The design also incorporates air flow in each UTV bed, the air is forced around and under the Bunker to provide a cooling effect to optimize performance in hot operating conditions like the desert and dunes.
The Safe T Fuel Bunker tanks are made so well that they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, the quality and the strength are due to the tanks being made in the U.S.A. by professionals.